CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

A sampling of things I'm thankful for this week:

1. My dear sweet hubby taking the kiddos to Awana last night so I could do whatever I wanted all alone in a peaceful, quiet house!!! He really shows me in many different ways every single day how much he loves me! :)

2. Friend's babies to help soothe my slight baby fever

3. SAK comedy lab which is so much fun! And friends to go with! :) (this one was supposed to go in last weeks that I missed...)

4. That Eric is so patient with me!

5. Friends that encourage and inspire me

6. That Eric doesn't have to commute!

7. MOPs - hanging around other women in similar situations as myself is so therapeutic!

Whatcha thankful for these days?

0 comments: