CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Loving Legos

...not me personally, but loving the hours of quiet legos afford me!!!  :)  Caleb can sit almost motionless for hours alone in his room (if you knew Caleb, you'd understand how astonishing this mini-miracle is...  He HATES to be alone, he HATES to be quiet, and he HATES to be still!!!)  I love to see him finally emerge from his room holding one of his masterpieces that fit intricately into some new realm he has been creating.  What a great exercise in focusing, and imagining and story telling, and I'm sure there are some mathematical brain muscles being stretched and flexed as well.  Here are some pictures of his creations.



Caleb:  Mom, I want you to put this on the family portrait.

Me:  Do you mean the blog?

Caleb:  Yeah.  I call it the family portrait because it's like a time capsule.






Did you notice the "Grabber Nabbers" on the front of the police ship?


 

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

You know I've always loved Caleb, but I find it almost too hard to believe that he can sit quietly for so long! I guess this is proof that he is growing up and maturing.