CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Making a list and checking it twice


Caleb brought me this list he's been making of activities he wants to do with his Grammy.  I'll translate for ya:

1.  Sea World Beach (they put up a shamu blanket he has and set up beach chairs in his room and pretend they are at the beach.)

2.  Jump - "I don't know if Grammy can do this one or not, but she will either jump on the trampoline with me or watch me jump on the trampoline."

3.  Time - they sit on Caleb's bed and pretend they are time travelers.

4.  Race - race cars (i think)

5.  seek highdingo (Hide and Go Seek) 

I wonder if he'll revise the list once he realizes Grammy's not coming to his house this year, he's going to her house...  I'll keep ya posted...  :)

0 comments: